Hi, I am captain obvious stating to those who suffer from common sense or are lacking common sense that to avoid getting your script stolen is quite easy. I am not a troll....

Viruses
- Trojan horses and other viruses can easily extract your .pwn file onto their own computer. So, don't open any .exe (executables) files from people over MSN, email, or SA-MP. Always scan them, even if they're from your best friend. You can upload them to virustotal.com and scan them. It will take a while or maybe never until you realize someone has your script using a trojan to get it.

Hiring Scripters
Hiring scripters is obviously risky to do. Once you send them your script they could easily steal it and never talk to you again. Always get to know your scripter, and do research on him, like look at his/her SA-MP forum profile. Read his/her posts.

Never Upload your .pwn
Never upload your .pwn file into your FTP. It is unneeded. If your FTP/Hosting Account gets hacked and you have your .pwn, then the hacker will probably release it. If you need to upload it, archive it (.zip) it and add a password to it.

Uploading to Fileshare Sites
Also very risky and very rare for someone to find it and release your uploaded script. So, if you're going to upload your private .pwn file onto a filesharing site always archive (.zip) and add a password to it.

Public Places
I doubt you will ever be scripting in a public place like school or library, but in case you do, remember to delete all of your shit once you're done. You'll never know who comes across it.

Social Engineering
People who MSN/email you acting like Kalcor or another SA-MP adminstrator/founder and asking for your script/private information are phonies. They will never do this (hopefully.)

Includes
By creating private includes, your script will not be able to be compiled unless they have your private includes. So, if you're a good enough scripter, you should consider creating your own includes.

That's all. Sweet and simple I hope. If you have any other suggestions to add to this post, feel free to post and I'll add them if they're good.