Nu te inregistra daca esti idiot sau agramat!

AlphaCS.RO[ORIGINAL GAMING]

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Faq

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Question: When was the server first launched?
    Answer: The server was opened for beta testing on 28.04.2019 but was officialy launched on 27.05.2019. OneBlock was added later on 18.08.2020.

Question: What are TAGS and how can I get one?
    Answer: Tags are cosmetic words that will show near your name in Chat and Tab. These can be won from TAG Crates.

Question: How can I get TAG Keys?
    Answer: TAG Keys pica can be won from Vote Crates or they can be bought using IRL money.

Question: I've seen that some other players are flying. Are they hacking or do they have some custom percks?
    Answer: All players can fly using the command /fly. Careful tho! The fly time is limited.

Question: How can I get more fly time?
    Answer: One way to get more fly time is to vote for the server. You also get daily fly time if you just connect to the server. Vip, premium and sponsor ranks get more daily time.

Question: Why can't I get damage when I first connect to the server? same for my tools.
    Answer: Everyone gets a 2 hour protection the first time they connect. This is so they can start without dying over and over again

Question: Are there any events on this server?
    Answer: Yes there are events but they are not like the events you get on the most servers (giveall or drop) but there are dailyrewards events, eastereggs events and others

Question: How often are there events on this server?
    Answer: There is no date or interval set for events. Usually there are events during the holidays like Easter, Christmas, Halloween, etc.

Question: Who is the owner of the server?
    Answer: The owner is BlitzGamer_88 (1S1S on Forum).

Question: Can I get ranks on this server?
    Answer: Staff ranks are given on merit and vip, premium and sponsor ranks can be bougt using IRL money.

Question: Can I get free items if I lost mine?
    Answer: The staff team is not responsible for your lost items. All these said, other palyers are not interdicted from helping you.

Question: How can I get the DONOR rank?
    Answer: This rank is given to everyone that helped the server with a donation of minimum 25 RON/5 Euro. This rank is also permanent

Question: How can I donate and what do I get if I donate?
    Answer: Prices and payment methods for donations can be seen on discord in the #donor-prices channel.

Question: How can I join the discord server?
    Answer: Use this link: https://discord.gg/FvNMwAb
    Last edited by 1S1S; 03-04-20 at 17:52.