Nu te inregistra daca esti idiot sau agramat!

AlphaCS.RO[ORIGINAL GAMING]

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

[HELP] - Minecraft file system error

Hi everyone, I need a serious help. I am getting a system file error on Minecraft while installing Minecraft. I really have no idea for what reason, I am getting this such kind of error. Could anyone please help to solve this?

User Info Menu

Guys, I have resolved the problem with the help of this article. I am explaining what methods I applied to solve the issue.

First I checked the system file by following this command sfc /scannow, then run DISM scan using these commands:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Then reinstalled the gaming service. It was miracle! After following these methods correctly, when I tried to reinstalled the game, there was no system file error which I was getting first. Now I am enjoying playing the game with my son.

User Info Menu

Guys, I have resolved the problem with the help of this article. I am explaining what methods I applied to solve the issue.

First I checked the system file by following this command sfc /scannow, then run DISM scan using these commands:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Then reinstalled the gaming service. It was miracle! After following these methods correctly, when I tried to reinstalled the game, there was no system file error which I was getting first. Now I am enjoying playing the game with my son.