This tutorial is outdated, I will no longer offer support on it

Jats XAMMP Tutorial
In this tutorial i will show you how to install and run mysql. I used the gamemode moderntopia for this tutorial .

Here are the steps.

1. Getting moderntopia to download it use this link Moderntopia Thread.

2. Getting SAMP-MySQL. SAMP-MySQL Thread

3.Setting Up The Plugin.
I'm Only Gonna Show How To Setup Windows.
Ok Open Up The Zip MySQL Zip File And Minus It Down We Will Need It Later, Open Up Your Sever Folder And Create A New Folder Called "plugins" without the "".
Now Maximize The Zip Again And Put sampmysql.dll inside the plugins. Now go back to the folder where your sa-mp-server.exe is and put libmysql.dll in there. After that close the zip file and open up your config file and add this line "plugins sampmysql" without the "".

4. Getting xxamp to setup database.sql
Goto xxamp windows and scroll down tell you see XAMPP Windows 1.6.6a under that click the Installer. After you install that open up your internet browser and goto http://localhost then click the page that says PhpMyAdmin, After that loads where is says Create new database create a new database called modern, after it reloads over on the left you should see
Code:
cdcol (1)

information_schema (17)

modern (0)

mysql (23)

phpmyadmin (8)

test (0)

webauth (1)
Click Modern after you click that database up at the top you should see
Code:
Structure
SQL
Search
Query
Export
Import
Designer
Operations
Privileges
Drop
click import after that it shows Location Of The Text File click browse then find your server folder then in there click the file database.sql and click upload. Now you can exit that and open up your server file and goto gamemodes mtrp-final open the pwn file and where it show
s
Code:
define MYSQL_HOST "127.0.0.1"
#define MYSQL_USER "root"
#define MYSQL_PASS ""
#define MYSQL_DB "whateveritsays"

replace that with

#define MYSQL_HOST "127.0.0.1"
#define MYSQL_USER "root"
#define MYSQL_PASS ""
#define MYSQL_DB "modern"